Thursday, May 26, 2011

60L Weekends - ALREADY!!

Yes boys and girls, boys-who-are-girls, girls-who-are-boys, the undecideds, uncommitteds, and yes, even you who refuse to be defined by which skin you won in that Midnight Mania the other day (this is Second Life, after all)--it's time for another 60L Weekend, and once again, Rehatched™is bringing you yet more marked-down yumminess for your Second Life-ing pleasure!

This set of 24 (yes, 24--why do you people keep making me repeat myself?) beautiful Batik textures is perfect for fabric, walls, upholstery and MORE (although you might want to be careful when texturing your hair with it. Trust me on this one, ok?).


Next up, we have one of my favorite things in the entire world. Dots. Lots of dots. I would even go as far as saying... polka dots.

Well, ok. The girls at Rehatched™call them "I C Spots", but really? We all know they're polka dots, so nyah!

OH! I forgot to mention - there are 20 (yes, 20 already!) of them. Seriously? 20 textures for only 60L$? Is that even legal?
Ok, last, but oh so not least, is AnaB's contribution to the weekend wonderfulness. How do I know it's AnaB, you ask? It's written on the image, you silly.

Three beautiful Topiaries (that's Swahili for "really pretty trees that look like electric nail files") that will look fabulous in your garden, your park, the entrance to your home... let's face it. They look just plain fabulous.

I cannot, however, recommend wearing one on your head when you go clubbing at that quaint little goth place. People will look at you funny.

In any case, hope to see you down at Rehatched™this weekend, buying these, and many, many more examples of yummy goodness that the girls stock on their shelves.

Remember, it all starts Friday at 8pm slt and goes through Sunday midnight, at Rehatched™

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to wonder about Gregg's obsession with putting our sale items on your head. Hmm....

    ReplyDelete