Friday, July 8, 2011

$60L Weekends: Dirty Minds & Genetic Mutations!

Seriously, I can't take it anymore. I'm just trying to be a nice little blogger, keeping my mind out of the gutter, and present Rehatched in a professional and mature way, that will bring new, and hopefully lifelong customers to the store, thus making Violet and AnaB into very rich women that will be very appreciative and keep me in nice clothing for the rest of my days.
But tell me, how is that ever going to happen? How will I ever be able to be mature and professional, let alone keep my head out of the gutter, when I get things like "Leather and Lace", and "Gregg's Hard Wood" to work with? Oh, and the little hearts coming out the plant in AnaB's Sweetheart Pots? What kind of unholy union had to happen to make that come to life, anyway?

Ok, Leather and Lace is more than tempting, even when it's only textures that we're talking about. Violet's put 27 (yes, twenty-seven) amazing textures together in this package that normally costs $243L, and trust me, they will turn anything you build into a pure work of art - walls, furniture, Beanie Babies, whatever!

Gregg's Hard Wood is the second item on offer by Violet this week, and it's brand new (made, for me, so let me take all the credit for this one!). These textures have never been on sale before, and now they're available to you, this week only, for $60L.
And mmm let me tell you. I love hard wood. There's nothing quite like it. This wood does everything you need it to, anywhere you need it to. It's some of the hardest wood you'll ever see, and trust me - just looking at this hard wood will make you feel so good. So just slip this hard wood in your... well whatever you want to slip it into, and experience the pleasure of Gregg's Hard Wood.

Ok, that's out of my system now.

Now on to the mutant.
Yes, the mutant is cute. Yes, the mutant will probably look great in your window sill, and it will probably look great just about anywhere you put it.
But can we adress the fact that there are hearts growing out of a plant?

Actually, let me reassess. I don't think I want to adress this so much, at admire it. AnaB has proved herself capable of genetically merging flora and fauna. Not only has she merged them, but she's merged them so delicately that only the heart organ of the fauna is visible .

So come grab it because you like hearts, grab it because you like plants. Grab it because you admire the genetic prowess of it's creator. Grab it, because it's on sale for 60L all weekend!

So stop by Rehatched this weekend, and make sure to stop and say "hi" when you see Violet working on next week's "Latex and PVC" textures, and Ana works on her "Pretty vines with Noses Hanging off them" item.

Friday 8pm all the way through Sunday at midnight - at Rehatched!

1 comment:

  1. Gregg, are you familiar with the concept of run-on sentences? Oh yes, I see you are. Lol

    ReplyDelete