Friday, July 15, 2011

$60L Weekends - It's raining candy and lollipops!

Yes, boys and girls (or would "girls and boys" be considered more politically correct?), it's that time of week again, and I think I might have sugar on the brain. Just so you know.

This week Rehatched is bringing us some sweet, sweet yumminess, in the form of two new texture packs that simply make me go, "oooooooh!"

First up is this beautiful Candy Rain, and I have to say, I'm completely wild about it. Violet says it's perfect for summer gowns and more - I'm going for "more", since I've already planned on making an entire line of Candy Rain furniture. Seriously, I love stripes, and these are so deliciously complex and... and just plain beautiful, that I would really be a ninny if I didn't use them! Twenty-four (yes, 24) textures for you in this package...that's 2.5 linden per texture! Trust me, Candy Rain is worth much, much more!

Then come my lollipops. Ok, I know they're not lollipops, but when I got the pic for this week's $60L submission, it was just barely 6 am and my eyes weren't exactly open. Maybe I should have had breakfast before logging on Second Life, who knows?

In any case, the fabric is very colourful, very fun, and just puts a smile on your face - and there are eighteen colours to choose from! Violet showed me a skirt she made with it this morning, and it's even better when it's all flowy and stuff.

So stop by Rehatched this weekend, and please, for the love of Buddah, bring me a lollipop. All this candy has made me hungry!

Friday 8pm all the way through Sunday at midnight - at Rehatched!

No comments:

Post a Comment