Friday, June 10, 2011

60L$ Weekends - Glam glam glam!

This week the girls at Rehatched™ have truly broken out of their shells (hey, less than 15 words and I made a funny! Rehatched. Shells. Get it?), and they've brought on the glam!

Now, while I have never been lucky enough to be part of the rich and overprivileged, I have fantasized about it a lot, and let me tell you--in my fantasies there are plenty of shiny things. And moonlight. And cater waiters in tight pants. But I digress.


I know Violet named this first set of twelve textures Swizzle Sticks, but we know what they really are, don't we? Sequins!!! Glitter!!!

The next shiny things up for grabs today, are...

You know, I'm sitting here, trying to represent Rehatched™, be impartial, tone my personality down so that you readers won't feel like it's about ME...and the girls give me sequins and balls. *Sigh*

Eighteen balls, to be exact. Shiny balls. Colorful balls. Let's move along now, ok?

(Glossies 2 are circular-shaped alphas, not meant to be wrapped around spheres.)

Thank heavens for AnaB. She brings the glam out into the moonlight with this beautiful Summer Arbor patio, pavilion, deck, sit-on-chairs-during-a-warm-summer-evening thingie.

Once again, beautifully textured, perfectly accessorized, and so versatile in its simplicity.

There you have it. Three quality items, all for sale for only L$60, starting on Friday at 8pm, all weekend long!

At Rehatched™.

No comments:

Post a Comment