Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hatched all over again for 60L$!!

Sorry about the lateness peeps, but I have a good excuse.

No, I'm not telling you what that excuse is. That's between me and my proctologist!

In any case, let's get down to business. Rehatched. 60L$ weekends. beauty and fun beyond belief. It's all there this week, just like we've come to expect and enjoy from Violet and AnaB!

I know there was an oops last week with the textures, but I'm actually kind of happy about that. It means that I get another chance to grab those sequins. I'm thinking about remaking my entire connection of furniture in glittery goodness. Good idea, don't you think?

Next on sale, just in time for Father's Day (if you're in the U.S. - if you're in Europe, you bought your dad a pair of socks a couple weeks ago) is "Daddio", a set of twelve really fun textures guaranteed to give you and your dad a whole spectrum of warm and fuzzy feelings!

Not to be outdone, AnaB brings the bedroom to us - and just in time, because I stayed up WAY too late last night and could use a nap.

Ok, I could start squealing and going "ooh", and tell you how wonderful and beautifully detailed and expertly textured this bedroom set is, but in the end, this bedroom set us just plain CUTE!

Seriously, it looks like something that my grandmother would have owned. Trust me, that's a good thing. My grandmother refinished all of her own furniture, made her own pillows and would sew quilts like nobody's business.

There's also a pack of accessories for the bedroom set - I'm seeing teddy bears, lamps, candles, a picture frame and some block letters.

I'm assuming the letters are there so I can spell my name in the evenings, so that when I wake up all groggy and stuff, then I'll at least know who I am?

So that's basically it for this week. If you're a tired father who likes to wear sequins and have trouble remembering your name before 10am, then get down to Rehatched this weekend and grab this yumminess for only 60L$!

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment