Thursday, June 23, 2011

60L Weekends - My childhood trauma!!

Yes true believers, it's that time of week again! And let me tell you something, this week, it's all about ME!

Well, maybe not, but I do know I'm loving the offers at Rehatched this week, maybe even more than last week's sparky sequins.

Scratch that. Nothing's better than sequins.

In any case, the quality of Violet's textures this week is impeccable as usual, the colours rich and warm, and there are eighteen of them! Some Floorz will add a touch of elegance to any of your builds!

Yes, any of them.

AnaB is the one bringing back traumatic memories of my childhood though. A childhood where Santa Claus never brought me that tea party set I so wanted.

I didn't have the four friends, either. Well, I had two teddy bears. They were impeccably dressed too, in frilly dresses that I would make for them out of my father's handkerchiefs (yup, he used the reusables - icky huh?). No dollies for me either. Although I always wanted a Barbie.

*sigh*

So, tomorrow, when these things go on sale at 8pm, I'll be the first one in line, ready to get Tea Time Party.

I just wonder if I can find somewhere to play with it without anyone seeing me?

Maybe I'll hide behind Rehatched. That way, you all can come have a cup of tea with me after you get your 60L$ items, from Friday 8pm through to Sunday at midnight.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment